Eurobrick's X-Clad system is used as external or internal insulated cladding. It is a closed-cell extruded polystyrene, which is much more weather- and waterproof than other types of foam insulation.
The foam panel is available in different thicknesses to suit customers' insulation requirements.
Designed for use on internal walls with fixings for masonry, concrete, ICFS, SIPS and timber and steel stud framed walls and partitions, and external walls with masonry, concrete, ICFS, SIPS, timber and steel framed substrates.
The panels are made from closed-cell extruded polystyrene insulation bonded to a vacuum-formed high-impact polystyrene (HIPS) template skin.
They can be faced with fired clay brick slips and pistol corners, cast stone and - to special order - cut natural stone.
- Lightweight with a slim profile
- Suitable for modular, new build and retrofit projects
- Indistinguishable from traditional brickwork.
- Low maintenance with a life span of over 25 years.
- Helps eliminate damp and condensation problems.
- Insulates walls - saving energy, reducing heating bills and carbon emissions.
- Extensively tested and BBA (British Board of Agrément) third party certified
- 25 year Eurobrick product guarantee
The insulation used in the X-Clad backer panel is closed cell extruded polystyrene with a BRE Green Guide Rating of A. It can be provided in a range of thicknesses to provide 17-100mm insulation.
The thermal conductivity of the panel, the K-Value, is 0.033W/mK.
X-Clad has an installed system weight from 36kg/m2.
X-Clad can be fixed to masonry, concrete, timber or light gauge steel framed walls, SIPS and ICF, with or without a drainable cavity. If fixing direct to battens, these must be correctly positioned to meet the system fixing requirements.
Extensive range of machine made extruded slips.
Specially selected range of slips cut from high-quality pressed bricks, providing a wide variation in surface textures and finishes.
A range of colours and surface textures available in various sizes to suit brick track template module.
Clay brick and real stone can normally be cut to suit client requirements.