The Avon TurnSec 4.0 turnstile is available as a single and multiple system.
Using high-quality materials, stable steel frame construction and the proven long-term corrosion protection TRI-PROTECT®, Avon's turnstiles offer outstanding durablility and weather-resistance.
- High-quality finish and attractive design, with a pleasing appearance and standard range of RAL colours.
- Stable and closed tubular steel construction in modular design, easy to install and low maintenance.
- Equipped with start memory for high throughput efficiency, stop in end position preventing revving up of the rotor.
- WE Tronic II control system with contactor board allowing easy access as it is installed in the drive housing.
- TIME OUT function – locking after elapsed time, adjustable 0–500 sec.
- Electric motor assisted operation with subsequent safe locking of the rotor in the end position
- Single-shell roof or Makrolon roof option with or without LED lighting; optionally with twilight switch.
- Traffic light pictogram – green arrow/red cross.
- 2 control posts integrated in the turnstile for card reader, intercom units, keypad, etc.
- Special crawl-through protection.
- Frame: robust steel contstruction
- Rotor: 3 arm – 120°
- Drive unit: electric motor assisted
- Control unit: multifunctional, automatic control WE-Tronic II
- Hot-dip galvanised bottom frame for installation with 200 mm lowered foundation, thus allowing a visually perfect integration into the design of the walkway area – optional without foundation lowering for installation on finished floor level
- Rotor made of stainless steel, with welded hairpin-shaped tubular brackets at 120° intervals (3-armed); base frame hot-dip galvanised; guide and deflector elements, upper frame and drive tray powder-coated with long-term corrosion protection
- Side elements with perforated sheet filling, perforation RV 20-28 or upper and lower rail made of flat steel, filling rods made of round tube; optional personal guide housing made of steel with aluminium door