Soundblocker tiles are a flexible acoustic solution for suspended ceilings and can be used in a range of applications. Suitable for most ceiling systems, Soundblockers are simply placed on to the back of the ceiling tile and can be installed with the ceiling or retrofitted. The tiles are easily removed to allow access to the ceiling void.
- Reduces noise breakout through suspended ceilings in offices, classrooms and hospitals
- Reduces noise breakout from services within the suspended ceiling void
- Easily installed with new or existing suspended ceilings
- Remove for access
- Flexible solution, easily moved
- Accessories for treating light fittings, air diffusers and gaps
- For all types of suspended ceilings
- Soundblocker Office and Classroom Range (Soundblocker 16)
Ideal for a standard office where it reduces cross-talk through the ceiling to an acceptable standard for non-private areas.
- Soundblocker Private Office Range (Soundblocker 19)
Where high levels of room to room sound insulation are required, such as boardrooms and police interview rooms.
- Soundblocker Confidentiality Range (Soundblocker 25) for highly confidential areas
Where very high levels of room to room sound insulation are required such as police interview rooms.
Confidentiality Range can also be used in applications where high levels of noise break-in/out need to be reduced, such as industrial environments.
- Soundblocker Entertainment Range (Soundblocker Plus) for high levels of noise
Capable of reducing high noise levels through floors and the breakout of environmental noise through roofs.