Serenity wall and ceiling panels are designed to provide excellent sound absorption whilst enhancing the décor of any room.
Serenity wall panels provide the simple yet important function of absorbing sound across the entire frequency range, whether it's in a commercial, hospitality or educational setting, in fact in any area where excess reverberation is a problem.
Serenity can reduce sound by cutting down on the harsh echoes and reverberated sound reflecting off hard surfaces making it more tolerable and comfortable for everyone.
The Serenity Range
Our range of rafts, baffles, lattices, and panels are the ultimate solution when the wall space is limited or when a room is very large. Our innovative acoustic products not only fulfil the dual purpose of absorbing sound but creates a stylish workplace solution.
- Alpha Baffles are a suspended acoustic baffle designed to absorb unwanted reverberation and echo.
- Alpha Fins are available in both12mm and 24mm thickness providing the design flexibility to reduce echo and reverberation with innovative acoustic design.
- Absorb hanging rafts are a high-quality Class A acoustic absorber.
- Wave hanging baffles are a unique high-quality Class A acoustic absorber that adds interest to your acoustic design.
- The Pangolin is a unique class A acoustic lattice designed for auditoriums, stairwells and high ceilings.
- The Chevron suspended acoustic absorber has taken the design of a traditional hanging raft and improved its technical performance and design impact.
- The Alpha Zone suspended acoustic absorber has taken a traditional hanging raft and zoned in on maximum acoustic absorption.
- The Polo raft is perfect for busy ceilings with sprinklers and smoke systems.
- The Alpha Lotus suspended acoustic absorber has been designed for when
- creativity is a must.
- Alpha Rafts help battle reverberation and echo from above.
- Alpha Battens are a cost effective timber effect acoustic baffle. Print endless wood textures to match your interior to create one of a kind acoustic solutions.
- The Lattice is an ultra-modern,high performing acousticproduct that offers outstanding absorption and visual impact.
- Avalanche suspended acoustic dividers are a lightweight, semi-ridged, decorative acoustic screen manufactured with solid colour throughout.
- Flex suspended acoustic dividers are a lightweight, semi-ridged, decorative acoustic screen manufactured to offer improved acoustic performance.
- Alpha Print is available in many shapes and sizes.
- Blend your acoustics into their surroundings with Alpha Chameleon.
- Echo Print is a class A acoustic artwork solution that comes with a self-adhesive backing for quick and easy installation.
- Echo acoustic panels offer a practical and cost-effective treatment to reverberation and echo.
- Alpha Tile is a decorative wall-mounted acoustic panel used to control reverberation and echo.
- Alpha Etch acoustic panels are a recycled polyester acoustic wall covering combining design, colour and texture.
- Alpha Fabrix is a 100% recyclable PET acoustic sheet fabric wrapped in a wide range of industry leading fabrics.
- Alpha wall cladding is an ultra-versatile acoustic product used to manufacture a wide range of acoustic wall solutions.
- Pyramid tiles are manufactured using BASOTECT G melamine foam.
Moving Designs uses software to acoustically model a given space and calculate the area of absorption that is required to meet the required reverberation time.