PRO-INNA-DOR internal steel fire doors are third party certified with a fire rating up to 4 hours. They offer protection to personnel and property from the spread of flames and smoke in the event of a fire.
Manufactured in the UK, the contemporary flush design of the PRO-INNA-DOR and the wide range of hardware and finishes available ensure it offers an attractive, strong, durable alternative to timber doors. The PRO-INNA-DOR is specified for a wide range of internal applications and can be found in schools, hospitals, offices and retail outlets.
Key features and benefits
- Third party CERTIFIRE fire rated up to 240 minutes
- Tested to BS 476 Parts 20 & 22, and BS EN 1634
- Can be used as a fire door or fire exit door – when fitted with appropriate panic hardware to comply with BS EN 1125 and BS EN 179
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant Magnelis© steel, offering a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee with a standard PPC finish
- Made to measure
- Latched or unlatched options available
- Range of vision panels available with standard glazing - 8mm Firelite Safety
- Louvre panels with a fire block louvre system can be fitted to fire rated doors for rooms that require ventilation and fire protection
- Side and over panel arrangements can be supplied – solid, glazed, louvred, hinged, removable, flush
- Wide range of lock options including mortice locks and latches and access control
- Supplied fully assembled with hardware factory fitted, saving time on site
- Adjustable fixing feet and variable sub-frame to reduce installation time
The CERTIFIRE third party accreditation scheme ensures correct manufacturing processes are followed and provides assurance of performance, quality, reliability and traceability.
The PRO-INNA-DOR has been tested to BS 476 Parts 20 & 22, and BS EN 1634.
PRO-INNA-DOR60 - up to 1 hour fire rating
PRO-INNA-DOR120 – up to 2 hours fire rating
PRO-INNA-DOR240 - up to 4 hours fire rating
All doors are supplied with a choice of polyester powder coatings from Profab's standard PPC colour range.
- Suitability: suitable for vertical internal use to offer protection to personnel and property from the spread of flames and smoke in the event of a fire. Ideal for use in schools, hospitals, offices and retail outlets. Manufactured to order
- Material: door leaf 1.5mm / Door frame 1.2mm corrosion resistant Magnelis© sheets. Infill - self-support resin impregnated honeycomb core with the option of mineral wool for improved acoustic performance
- Door configuration: single door (SD) and double door (DD) options, latched or unlatched
- Door thickness: 54mm
- Finish: white powder coated frame and door to RAL 9010M (matt finish) as standard. Optional finishes - non-standard RAL colours, PVC Laminate from standard range, Woodgrain PVC laminates, Stainless Steel brushed, polished or patterned or unfinished for site finishing
- Locks: various options of Mortice Locks and Latches/Mortice Multi-part Locks/Locking Access Control Devices available – refer to datasheet