The Origin Patio Slider OS-29 is a modern take on the traditional patio door and is suitable for any type of home. Made completely bespoke, there are three sightline options available. The OS-29 is the smaller of the three with sightlines of just 29mm to maximise glass and the level of natural light which can flood in.
- Interlocker sightline (sizes denote glass-to-glass measurements): 29mm
- Overall height: 2005 to 2600mm
- Overall width: 1463 to 11929mm
- Popular colours: 7015M, 7016M, 7021M, 9005M, 9007M, 9910G, 9910M
- Glazing options: semi-dry glazing (glass units are bonded to the frame on site)
- U-Value: up to 1.2W/m2K
- Guarantee: standard - up to 20 years; marine environment – frame 10 years, hardware 5 years
The Patio Slider can be installed in apertures as wide as 11.9m in a range of configurations to suit requirements. Whether it’s two panels for a small opening, or up to six panels for a wide opening, the Patio Slider can completely transform the look of any room or property type.
Safety and security
Locking directly into the door jamb, each of the handle and lock combinations available on the Patio Slider has been meticulously repeatedly tested to ensure they will resist common housebreaking techniques. The OS-77 takes this a step further and conforms to the rigorous security standards of PAS 24:2016.
Traditional Patio D-handle, combined 300mm all-in-one handle and lock featuring a thumb turn or a 500mm stainless steel offset bar handle. All handles come in a stainless-steel finish.