The Origin Artisan Slider OS-20 is a structurally bonded, premium grade aluminium framed door with an ultra-slim sightline of just 20mm. It is able to accommodate panel sizes of up 2.2m wide and 3m tall (or 6m2 overall). This combination results in less frame and more natural light and viewing expanse.
- Ultra-slim sightline of just 20mm
- Structurally bonded system with glass and frame as one unit
- Premium-grade aluminium frames
- Thermally broken to reduce heat transfer between outside and inside
- Low-emissivity glass reflects heat back into the room
- U-value of 1.4
- Up to 20-year guarantee on frame-supporting components
- 10-year guarantee on glass panes
Sizes and configuration
The Artisan Slider OS-20 can accommodate panes from 1.1 to 13.2m, ranging from a two door to a six door set. Some doors will slide and some will be a combination of fixed and sliding, which can be decided by the layout of each space.
All of Origin’s doors are thermally broken, so the transfer of heat between the inside and the outside is significantly limited, delivering a space that’s cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and can be enjoyed all year round. Low-emissivity glass (low e-coating) is used in the Artisan Slider OS-20. This invisible coating reflects heat back into the room, further improving energy efficiency. No matter which configuration is chosen, the Artisan Slider OS-20 exceeds British Building Regulation requirements for thermal efficiency, as it has been engineered with an optimised weather rating, achieving a U-Value of 1.4.
- Toughened glass is extremely difficult to break.
- Minimum six points of locking.
- No external lock for would-be intruders to pick.
Each Artisan Slider OS-20 is fitted with a streamlined, hard-wearing lever handle which is available in a choice of four colours.
OS20 sliding doors can be manufactured in over 150 RAL colours. The most popular colours are Anthracite Grey 7016M and Jet Black 9005M. Lead times are normally four weeks.