Nu-Cryl WRS Extra (HPC 42) is a clear, hydrophobic oil and water repellent treatment for floors. It is suitable for use on pedestrian areas, car parks and paving that is subject to heavy wear and staining. Surfaces treated with Nu-Cryl WRS Extra have a non-stick finish that allows for the easy removal of chewing gum.
- Provides oil and water proofing for floors and car parks
- Requires only single coat application
- Protects against frost damage and organic growth
- Non-stick finish
- Chewing gum easily removed
- High resistance to weather and UV exposure
- Moisture vapour permeable
- Clear, non-glossy appearance
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
- Conforms to EN 1504-2
Nu-Cryl WRS Extra is suitable for use on dense, low porosity substrates such as polished concrete, GRC, blockwork, marble and terrazzo. It is compatible with concrete surfaces treated with Silane.
Average coverage rates:
Granite - 15m2/litre
Marble - 13m2/litre
Terrazzo - 8m2/litre
Engineering brick - 8m2/litre
Polished concrete - 8m2/litre
GRC - 8m2/litre
By brush, roller or low-pressure spray. Single coat required.
5, 25, 200 and 1000 litres.