Industrial standard retractable ladder designed for easy installation and fitted with heavy duty counter balancing springs to provide safe and controlled operation. The product can also benefits from a timber lining and trapdoor to enclose the ladder from the underside.
- References: The BL-ZBOX model is manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570) standards.
- Materials: The ladders are manufactured from die-cast aluminium alloy. The lining and trap door are fabricated from 18mm thick laminated wood (see options for fire rated box construction and insulated trap door and lining).
- Depth of Lining: 500mm from the underside of the hatch to the trap door in the closed position.
- Load Bearing: 200kg per tread - overall unit 500kg/m2
- Tread Size: Available in widths (mm) of 200, 250, 300, 350, 380, 430, 530, 580. Treads that are 200-380mm wide are supplied with a depth of 140mm. 430-580mm wide treads have a depth of 160mm.
- Tread Rise: Subject to the floor to ceiling height. The typical tread rise will be between 277 - 280mm.
- Lift Assistance: Two heavy duty springs are incorporated into pivot brackets to counter-balance the ladder weight.