BoxBolt is a fully tested and approved blind cavity fixing system that is suitable for connecting to hollow or general steelwork sections, or where access is restricted to one side.
BoxBolt features a hexagon head design for easy installation with a standard spanner, but can also be installed using Kee Safety's BoxSok installation tool, which is ideal for quick fitting.
- Connects RHS, SHS or CHS steelwork
- Hexagon head for installation with a standard spanner
- Quick fix tool available
- CE marked, LR and DIBT approved
For use with rectangular, square or circular hollow steel sections
BoxBolt is available in three finishes:
- Zinc plated for non-aggressive environments
- Hot dip galvanised for more aggressive environments
- Stainless steel for harsh applications
- CE marked
- Lloyds Register (LR)
- Deutsches Institut fur Bautechnik (DIBt) type approval
Easy installed with a standard spanner.
For quick fitting, Kee Safety's BoxSok installation tool can also be used.