The PRO-OUTA-DOR is a CE Marked external steel fire door with a 10-year anti-corrosion guarantee. Custom made in the UK it is available with a third party fire certified fire rating up to 4 hours.
Delivered fully assembled this general-purpose external steel door is durable, versatile and cost effective. It is specified for use in a diverse range of residential, commercial and industrial applications including sheltered accommodation, schools, offices, multi-storey car parks and supermarkets.
Key featues and benefits
- CE Marked to BS EN 14351-1 and EN 16034
- Available as a fire rated doorset, tested to EN 1634 and CE marked as fire-resistant external doorsets
- CERTIFIRE fire rating options for 60 minutes, 120 minutes and 240 minutes
- Can be used as a fire exit door – when fitted with appropriate panic hardware to comply with BS EN 1125 and BS EN 179
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant Magnelis© steel, offering a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee with a standard PPC finish
- Depending on construction and infill, thermal ‘u’ values of 3.2 - 1.6 w/m2k are obtainable
- Made to measure
- Range of vision panels available - double glazed as standard
- Option for louvre panels, with 50% airflow as standard
- Side and over panel arrangements can be supplied – solid, glazed, louvred, hinged, removable, flush
- Wide range of lock options including mortice locks and latches, access control and panic escape hardware
- Supplied fully assembled with hardware factory fitted, saving time on site
- Adjustable fixing feet and variable sub-frame to ensure hassle free installation
Doors are custom manufactured in 10mm increments – for single openings 690mm to 290mm and for double openings 1290mm to 2600mm, at heights up to 2900mm.
All external steel doors are supplied with a choice of polyester powder coatings from Profab's standard PPC colour range.
- Fire Testing: third party fire rated - Certifire Scheme Accredited up to 1hr, 2hr or 4hr
- Quality: CNC manufactured to ISO 9001:2015
- CE Marked: ested in accordance with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the EEA
- BS EN 14351-1:product standard, performance characteristics for windows and external pedestrian doorsets
- EN 16034: fire resistance/smoke control tests for pedestrian doorsets
- BS EN 1125: panic exit devices test on building hardware for the operation of a door from the inside in a panic situation
- BS EN 179: emergency exit devices test on building hardware for the operation of a door from the inside in an emergency situation