Delta Membrane Systems Limited is a leading UK manufacturer of cavity Drain (Type C) waterproofing in the United Kingdom. Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 is a RIBA-approved CPD seminar consisting of a 45-minute presentation including a Q&A sessio,n which can be held either at your offices, online or at Delta’s dedicated training facility at its head office in Epping, Essex.
- Standards that govern the waterproofing industry
- Technical requirements from structural warranty providers such as NHBC and Premier Guarantee
- Types of waterproofing A, B & C
- The Role of a Waterproofing Design Specialist
- The importance of using specialist waterproofing designers and contractors
- Water table classification and grades of waterproofing protection
- An overview of typical waterproofing failures
- How waterproofing systems are specified for below ground environments on both new build and existing structures
- Protection measures available
The structured Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD seminar will provide delegates with effective first hand awareness of BS 8102:2009, the Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures.
The seminar takes into consideration new build and retrofit projects, and analyse the types of waterproofing systems available and the relevant standards and regulations that apply, along with consideration to the grades of waterproofing required.
Delta Membrane Systems can provide the training course on your premises, meaning no need to travel.
- Structural Engineers
- Structural Warranty providers or those working in the structural warranty sector
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of BS8102:2009
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements (car parks, etc)
- Those seeking to refresh knowledge
- New employees
- Those who wish to update their skills and gain more knowledge