Marley SolarTile® 335W photovoltaic panels provide a low-profile solar roof covering to enable the cost-saving benefits of using renewable energy at a similar cost to above-roof panels. The sleek, aesthetic design integrates with the full Marley roof system and all tile types, and the panels are easy to install and maintenance free.
- Integrates with full Marley roof system and all tile types
- Renewable energy to reduce household bills
- Very low profile and unobtrusive
- Lightweight, compact and simple to install
- Market-leading fire performance
- Exceptional wind resistance
- 15-year guarantee
Marley SolarTile®* is the only roof-integrated solar system accredited with the highest resistance to spread of flame and fire penetration in all European fire safety tests, achieving BRoof T1, T2, T3 and T4.
The certified wind resistance for Marley SolarTile®* is more than four times higher than competitor products and suitable for even the most exposed locations.
- Size of PV16 panel: 1000mm wide x 1686mm high
- Aperture area: 1.622m2
- Minimum pitch: 20°
- Maximum pitch: 60°
- Body thickness (nominal): 69mm
- Weight: 21.7kg
- Static roof loading: 12.9kg/m2 (distributed)
- Characteristic wind resistance: 5.32kPa
- Ultimate design load** 5.32kPa
- Positive design load (IEC 61215): 5.4kPa
- Fire rating: EN 13501-5 BROOF (T1, T2, T3, T4)
- Authority: IEC 61215, 61730, TUV, MCS05, MCS12
- Compatible roof coverings: all Marley concrete and clay plain, and interlocking tiles. Also compatible with tiles and slates of other manufacturers.
** Design resistance to ultimate loads includes a partial material safety factor of 1.0