Our elegant Bi-Fold Timber Doors create a seamless transition between the outside and in.
The customisabe doors allow you to gain control over your environment whilst enjoying panoramic views, creating a healthier environment by flooding your rooms with sunlight and fresh air.
Whether you are looking for a contemporary finish or a more traditional look, we offer the choice of doors to compliment your dream space, our doors can be used to create endless combinations and configurations.
Features of our Bi-Fold Doors
- Choose from over 100 opening styles including inwards or outwards
- Made to your specification with hundreds of RAL colours to choose from
- Flush Tracks ~ Inline out of site track system that is Strong & Secure
- Finger Safe Gaskets ~ High-performance sills so small & tight that the compressions leave no room for tiny fingers
- Maintenance free stainless-steel wheels with sealed bearings which operate quietly & smoothly
- Tongue & groove features to prevent intruders
- All running gear fully encapsulated within the track to prevent the door being lifted off the track
- 5 point multi-locking with anti-snap cylinders
- High security hinges to prevent the pins from being forced from the door
- Colour options for lever, flat and pull handles
- All our systems are double glazed with low-E glass as standard
- Thermally broken aluminium and aluminium tracks to reduce thermal loss
- UKAS accredited and passed PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions
- Easy to operate and practical for everyday use
- When opened the doors can be conveniently folded away to maximise your space
Hardwood Timber Doors
Our engineered and aluminium re-enforced hardwoods are available in Oak and Eucalyptus as standard. They are expertly crafted, and all our profiles are engineered to give extra strength to reduce expansion and warping.
The wood frames are dipped into an anti-rot, and anti-fungal treatment to protect the frames from both the harsh rays of the sun and water ingress. They are then finished to your specification using either a natural stain or a RAL colour of your choice, or if preferred we can provide the doors unfinished so you can paint or stain to your desired finish.
- EW68 68mm Engineered Timber. The natural look timber enhances traditional builds and is ideal for internal room dividers
- RW65 70mm Re-enforced Wood ~ Dual Finish
- RW55 53mm Re-enforced Timber ~ Dual Finish. Ultra slim aluminium