Our elegant Bi-Fold Doors create a seamless transition between the outside and in.
The customisabe doors allow you to gain control over your environment whilst enjoying panoramic views, creating a healthier environment by flooding your rooms with sunlight and fresh air.
Whether you are looking for a contemporary finish or a more traditional look, we offer the choice of doors to compliment your dream space, our doors can be used to create endless combinations and configurations.
Features of our Bi-Fold Doors
- Choose from over 100 opening styles including inwards or outwards
- Made to your specification with hundreds of RAL colours to choose from
- Flush Tracks ~ Inline out of site track system that is Strong & Secure
- Finger Safe Gaskets ~ High-performance sills so small & tight that the compressions leave no room for tiny fingers
- Maintenance free stainless-steel wheels with sealed bearings which operate quietly & smoothly
- Tongue & groove features to prevent intruders
- All running gear fully encapsulated within the track to prevent the door being lifted off the track
- 5 point multi-locking with anti-snap cylinders
- High security hinges to prevent the pins from being forced from the door
- Colour options for lever, flat and pull handles
- All our systems are double glazed with low-E glass as standard
- Thermally broken aluminium and aluminium tracks to reduce thermal loss
- UKAS accredited and passed PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions
- Easy to operate and practical for everyday use
- When opened the doors can be conveniently folded away to maximise your space
Our 70mm Aluminium Systems offers architectural beauty manufactured with leading-edge materials. The aluminium frame is thermally broken to reduce heat & cold transfer resulting in lower energy costs. Coupled with a modern look, strength, durability, and low maintenance, whilst offering flexibility of access and design configuration.
- The AA72 is the highest specification of thermally broken aluminium systems on the market
- NT45 45mm Non-Thermal Aluminium with slim sight lines and a smaller stacking space is ideal for internal and some external solutions.
- Q72 doors have been tested to destruction in testing laboratories. This system is exceptionally durable and is suitable for both living and commercial environments
- The AA65 thermally broken aluminium system offers a modern look coupled with strength and durability and is suitable for both living and commercial environments.
- The AA55 offers a modern look, coupled with strength and durability, and requires minimum maintenance