Origin's OB-72 Bi-Fold doors features high-grade aluminium profiles that allow uninterrupted views through their expansive glass panels. Suitable for new build or renovation projects, including period-style properties, they are manufactured in the UK to the required specifications.
- Sightline (sizes denote glass to glass measurements): 154mm.
- U-value: up to 1.3W/m2K.
- Security: upgradeable to a 3-star diamond cylinder and PAS 24.
- Handles: Yale handle as standard. Upgradeable to premium stainless steel.
- Guarantee: 20-years.
- High-grade aluminium construction
- Strong security features
- Weathertight seals provide good thermal efficiency and weather protection
- Manufactured in the UK to the required size with customised configurations
- Hidden bottom track enables doors to glide quietly and effortlessly
- Choice of handle designs
- Wide range of powder-coated colour finishes and woodgrain options
- Finger safe gaskets
- Magnetic catches to temporarily hold doors open whilst in operation
- Carefully designed threshold to remove trip hazards and enable easy wheelchair access
- Low maintenance - the powder coated finish ensures no chips or scratches, while the strong aluminium profile will not expand or contract during temperature changes.
Weathered threshold (recommended) - can be sunk into the floor with a 1cm lip to provide a protective weather tight seal and create a seamless transition between indoors and outdoors.
Non-weathered - have no lip and are completely flush with the floor. They don’t offer quite the same protection against the elements, so are best used on interior doors or doors in sheltered areas.
- 8-point locking system.
- Heavy-duty zinc hinges designed to resist determined attacks.
- Cylinder lock proven to withstand common housebreaking techniques such as snapping, picking, drilling and bumping.
- Extremely strong aluminium frames.
- Complies with PAS 24 and Secured By Design standards.
- Over 150 RAL shades
- Dual-colour options