VISION 8000 Series access panels provide safe, permanent and discreet access to building services concealed behind interior ceramic, stone, marble and tiled jointless plaster and plasterboard walls.
Fire rated standard and heavy duty VISION 8000 Series riser doors » are also available for larger applications.
Suitable for vertical use where panel is to be installed prior to tiling. Ideal for use in kitchens, bathrooms, or shower rooms where discrete access to services is required. All panels are manufactured to order and can be designed to suit the specified tile module size.
- 1.5mm thick, factory welded electro-galvanised mild steel with concealed frame flange.
- For sizes >600mm x 1200mm, or tile-plus-adhesive depth >13mm, heavy duty butt hinges are applied
- Manufactured to suit specific tile module size with rubber compression gasket and moisture guard to all sides
- Powder coat finish matt RAL 9010M as standard
- A constant grout width is maintained between the door and frame by the fully adjustable hinge system.
- 1.5mm thick, electro-galvanised mild steel door tray
- The factory welded metal frame holds a metal door tray lined with 12mm marine plywood as standard to accept the tile adhesive but any board can be specified up to 12.5mm in thickness
- Powder coat finish to matt RAL 9010M as standard
- Maximum build-up of cladding material and adhesive is 13mm
- The door opens towards the user
- Concelaed, adjustable cupboard type hinges
- Rubber gasket around all sides
- The door is removeable if damage occurs or during installation
- Single Door (SD) only