Kudos is a range of sliding folding partitions manufactured in the UK by Moving Designs. Kudos sliding folding walls are suitable for a wide range of applications, such as dividing a school hall into two different multi-purpose areas for simultaneous physical activities, or splitting a large conference facility in smaller seminar rooms by sub-dividing these spaces with sliding folding partitions.
Key benefits of Kudos partitions
- Space management - sliding folding partitions offer an effective space solution for many environments including offices, educational establishments, sporting facilities, dining and entertainment facilities, religious centres, or retail areas.
- Smart use of space – the sliding folding partition system incorporates a series of flat panels (each up to 900mm wide) that are hinged together to give a flush appearance when closed. They are a flexible solution for making the most of an interior space. Room sizes can be changed in a matter of moments to capitalise on the revenue potential of commercial space or simply create the most efficient use of floor space.
- Acoustics - systems are quick to operate and are available with acoustic ratings of 30–49dB which is achieved using a combination of acoustic infills.
- Operation - sliding folding partition systems can be used as single units, or in pairs, operating with an aluminium track. The panels are manoeuvred on either a ceiling mounted track or an ultra low profile floor track system.
- Adaptable configurations – all systems can be supplied for openings of unlimited width on straight or curved track.
- Finishes - systems can be supplied in an almost endless choice, popular finishes include MFC, veneers and laminates but we can also offer dry wipe, wall coverings and fabrics.
- Options - panels be manufactured in a wide choice of finishes and colours, and can be constructed with a range of partially or fully glazed panels, ceiling or floor track and a choice of hardware.
Partitions can be supplied in a a wide range of surface finishes including MFC, laminates and veneers, as well as dry wipe magnetic finishes, wall coverings from Muraspec and Tektura, or bespoke stretch fabrics to complement different decorative schemes and location types. The option exists for walls to have one finish or colour scheme on one side and a different finish or colour scheme on the other.