ISO-CONNECT Vario SD is a sealing foil designed to create rapid and effective onsite sealing of window or door frame connecting joints in minus degree temperatures or in wet conditions.
Developed for the extreme cold of the Scandinavian market, the foil adheres quickly, even to rough surfaces such as hemp blocks, down to – 8°c when wet seal would freeze at zero. This saves time and provides a high quality joint sealing solution, even if the foil remains exposed to the elements for up to six months due to construction work delays.
- Flexible external and internal weather seal
- Adheres down to – 8°c
- Available in full surface self-adhesive COMPLETE and COMPLETE DUO variants, which enables onsite installation work to continue even in poor weather or wintry environments.
- Can be repositioned if necessary after initial application before the full strength of the adhesive develops and takes effect
- Special fleece surface can be plastered over immediately after installation, providing further time and cost saving benefit
- Exceeds UK Building Regulations and airtightness in domestic and commercial buildings when used as an internal seal
- Complies with the recommendations of the RAL-Gütegemeinschaft Fenster und Haustüren (RAL quality association for windows and front doors)
- High drying effect of the joint thanks to humidity-regulating functional mechanism
- Less building damage and lower health risks by avoiding mould formation in the connection joint
- 10 Year Function Warranty*
COMPLETE and COMPLETE DUO variants of ISO-CONNECT VARIO SD also comply with the specifications of the plastering guideline ‘Plastering window sealing foils’, which recommends a minimum bonding surface area of more than 75%.