The Premium aluminium roof hatch is a high-quality product that is manufactured in the UK. Fabricated from 3mm aluminium and finished to extremely high standards, each hand-made unit is insulated and, to ensure excellent weather protection, comes fitted with twin EDPM seals as standard (upgrade to quad seals is also available).
The lid can be opened internally or externally and is fitted with twin gas struts for easy opening. One of the gas struts automatically locks when fully extended to prevent accidental closing of the lid.
- Fully insulated to 0.43 “U” value
- Air Permeability BS EN 12207:2000, 100pa (Class 4)
- CFC- and HCFC-free insulation with an ODP and a GWP rating of zero
- Twin aluminium door skins, offering excellent sound-proofing properties
- Fitted with twin gas-assisted struts for easy opening
- Bespoke sizes produced to order
The lid is fitted with with hardened steel hinges, an internal cab lock and external push button to allow opening from either inside or outside. For security both the inside and outside are fitted with loops to enable locking with a padlock (not included).
- Standard: mill finish aluminium
- Powder-coated: single colour (inside and out)
- Powder-coated: two colours (inside different to outside)
- Stainless steel: grade 316 (marine) recommended for properties within 5 miles of the coast or other higher than normal corrosion levels eg swimming pools
The upstand base is flared to allow plenty of surface area for sealing and flashing in.
Standard sizes (internal clear opening)
- 600 x 600mm
- 600 x 900mm
- 750 x 750mm
- 750 x 900mm
- 900 x 900mm