Kee Walk® can be used on flat, barrel and sloping roofs. The system's step and traverse options allow access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0-35°.
Kee Walk® can be either free-standing or fixed to the roof covering and is designed with open tread to ensure that water drains away effectively. Each tread is manufactured in high grade glass reinforced nylon with enhanced slip resistance for adverse weather conditions. The walkway's modular design uses standard pre-assembled 1.5 and 3m lengths and standard stair treads of 625mm long x 225mm wide. Rotating cam arms allow the stair units to be adjusted easily to the correct angle to ensure a regular rise.
Features and benefits
- Provides anti-slip walking surface
- Roof demarcation protects roof from potential foot traffic damage
- Modular system - can adapt to changing roof angles
- Easy to install
- 5-year warranty
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN 516: Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing - Installations for roof access - Walkways, treads and steps.
- Slip resistance to British Standard BS 4592
- Fire-rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
Fall protection and roof safety systems should be inspected and recertified annually in order to ensure they are safe to use at all times.