Safesite's KeeLine® Overhea horizontal flexible anchor line system provides continuous fall protection for situations where overhead protection is required. Applications include vehicle loading or maintenance areas, machine maintenance and access, building maintenance and cleaning and overhead crane access.
KeeLine® Overhead features a permanently attached two wheeled traveller which passes smoothly over the intermediate brackets, even when the user is attached to a fully extended inertia reel. The system can be configured to allow single or multiple spans of up to 24m in between supports and is designed with a higher pre-tension than the standard KeeLine® system to reduce line sag and cable deflection. The system’s in-line shock absorber minimises the end loads back to the supporting structure.
A grade 316 stainless steel wire and electro-polished components ensure a low maintenance and durable system.
Features and benefits
- Can be used as fall arrest or restraint for up to 2 users
- Life line fall protection provided directly above the user
- Spans up to 24m in between supports
- High pre-tension reduces line sag and cable deflection
- Minimal components for fast installation
- Permanently attached traveller passes easily over intermediate brackets
- In-line shock absorber limits end loads to structure
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- Independently tested by Satra to the requirements of EN 795 Class C – personal fall protection equipment – anchor devices
KeeLine® Overhead should be inspected and recertified annually in accordance with BS EN 365 and BS 78883 in order to ensure the continued safety of the systems.