Safesite's KeeLine® Horizontal life line system can be used for up to 3 users for continual, handsfree protection when used as a fall arrest system. Designed so that the traveller which connects the user to the systems simply glides over the system’s brackets, it overcomes the need to detach from the system.
KeeLine® also incorporates PAS (Progressive Absorbing System). If the user falls, the shock absorbers, intermediate brackets and support posts will deploy and deform so that the loadings applied to the building’s structure are below 10Kn.
KeeLine® has been tested for use on a range of roof types including standing seam, membrane and metal profile using a ‘top fix’ anchor as well as a ‘through fix’ Postanka anchor for when the preferred option is to fix to the main building structure. The system can be installed to any steel cladding panel, beam / column structure, solid parapet walls and flat roofs via a support post.
The KeeLine® system’s innovative design allows it to span up to 12m between supports and overcomes the need for swaging at each corner through the application of a hollow stainless steel tube which allows the 8mm cable to pass through it.
Features and benefits
- Continual, handsfree fall protection system
- Tested on a variety of roof types including membrane and metal profile
- Suitable for rooftops, facades and overhead applications
- Progressive Absorbing System minimises shock loadings in the event of a fall
- Allows spans of up to 12m and 3 users
- Traveller allows users to detach and re-attach at any point on the system
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
KeeLine® should be inspected and recertified annually in accordance with BS EN 365 and BS 78883 in order to ensure the continued safety of the systems.