Safesite's KeeGuard® Premium collective fall protection system overcomes the trip hazards encountered with traditional free-standing cantilevered systems by eliminating the need for off-set counterweights. This reduces the system’s footprint without compromising safety and performance.
Suitable for both permanent and temporary roof applications, the system features unique two-part interlocking recycled base weights. These weights can be split to allow a single person to carry the weight or be carried complete by two people using the moulded handles.
KeeGuard® Premium can be used in combination with standard KeeGuard® edge protection for applications where the counterbalance will not fit in with the existing roof equipment.
Features and benefits
- Free-standing edge protection
- No counterweights enable smaller footprint
- Non-penetrative system
- Ideal for roofs with limited space
- Can be used as temporary or permanent protection
- Quick and easy to install
- All steel galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- 5-year warranty
- Conforms to EN 13374: Temporary Edge Protection Systems - Product Specification Test Methods
- EN ISO 14122 Part 3
- BS 6399: Part 2 Code of Practice for Wind Loads
Fall protection systems should be inspected and recertified annually in order to ensure the safety of the systems.