The KeeGuard® collective protection range includes standard vertical, raked, radiused and folding systems. It is designed to provide permanent edge protection for areas where regular access is required for maintenance and inspection purposes. Being free-standing systems do not require fixing into the roof’s structure or membrane. It is suitable for installation on virtually any configuration of flat roofs up to 10° slope.
KeeGuard® is a modular design and features Kee Klamp® open style fittings which allow quick installation of the horizontal rails and 100% recycled PVC counter weights.
The KeeGuard® collective protection range should be inspected and recertified annually in order to ensure the safety of the systems.
Features and benefits
- Provides edge protection for all those working on the roof
- Free-standing, counterbalanced system
- Overcomes need to penetrate the roof membrane
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
- Can be used on most flat roof configurations up to 10° slope
- All steel components galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- 5-year warranty
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN 13374 Class A
- EN ISO 14122 Part 3
- HSG-33 Health & Safety in Roof Work
- HSE INDG 284 “Working on roofs”
- BS 6399: Part 2 1995 Wind Codes