Kee Pallet Gates allow goods to be moved safely up or down from mezzanines or raised working surfaces.
The range is easy to install and can be seamlessly retro-fitted to guardrails and barriers where openings need to be protected making them the ideal solution for factories, warehouses and logistics centres. Each gate is counterbalanced for a positive open and close action, adding to the gate’s ease of operation.
The range of Kee Pallet Gates are constructed using Kee Klamp and Kee Lite fittings which have the added benefit of enabling individual fittings to be replaced should they become damaged, for example by a forklift.
Available in 4 different configurations to suit different operation requirements, the range is fully adjustable in width and size and can accommodate openings up to 1.8m.
- Compliant with EN 14122-3
- Available in Galvanised Steel or Aluminium
- Constructed from KEE KLAMP and KEE LITE fittings, TUV approved components for quality assurance
- No welded parts so any damage can be repaired quickly and easily
- Minimal number of moving parts for lower maintenance
- Supplied part assembled to ease on site installation