The Kee i-bolt® range of Class A1 anchor devices provides effective fall protection when carrying out external work such as window cleaning from inside a building.
The range comprises Ringanka® fixed eyebolts and Keyanka® removable safety eyebolts which can be installed in a variety of materials.
Keyanka® features a permanently installed grade 316 stainless steel anchor socket which is concealed by a flush-fitting white plastic cover. When being used, the operator attaches the Keyanka® eyebolt to the end of their lanyard and uses a ‘key’ action with sprung locking mechanism to provide a secure attachment.
- Class A1 safety eyebolts for use in a range of applications
- CE approved to the PPE Directive
- Ringanka® conforms to Class A1 EN 795 and BS 7883
- Keyanka® conforms to Class A1 EN 795, BS 7883 and ISO 14567
- Safe means of access for window cleaning