Free standing fall protection solution for those working near to fragile rooflights and skylights.
The Kee Dome® free standing fall protection range has been designed specifically to provide protection for people accessing near to fragile rooflights whilst carrying out maintenance or inspections on a flat roof.
The range is a modular design and features a number of standard components for ease and speed of assembly. These include recycled PVC bases which lock the posts into position around the rooflight’s perimeter, Kee Klamp® fittings and standard length tubes which provide a rigid frame around the rooflight and adjustable clamping rings to fix the feet securely to the corners of the rooflight base.
For a less obtrusive solution, Kee Dome® Mini is ideal for instances where building aesthetics need to be taken into consideration.
- Kee Dome® has been tested to EN 14122.
- The Kee Dome® Mini has been externally tested to the criteria loadings taken from ACR Red Book Test for
- Non-Fragility of Roof Assemblies.
- Collective fall protection for rooflights, skylights and access hatches
- Recycled PVC feet do not penetrate the roof membrane
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Modular system