Codes of practice
ASFP represents manufacturers and contractors involved in the passive fire protection (PFP) industry.
It aims to:
• be the leading UK and European trade association relating to PFP
• be dedicated to the protection of life, property, the environment and our heritage
• represent the commercial interest of members through quality of product and installation with technical expertise
• promote continuous improvement in all aspects of the fire protection industry
• foster the education and training of all those involved in the development, specification and use of passive fire protection materials