RHEINZINK prePATINA is zinc alloy material suitable for a wide range of cladding and roofing applications.
Key features / benefits
- Develops a natural weathered surface
- Versatile and long-lasting
- Zero maintenance
- 100% recyclable
- Building facades
- Roofing sheets
- Roof drainage
- Balconies and chimney cladding
- Roof edges
- Wall copings
RHEINZINK is made from titanium zinc, a material which consists of 99.995% pure primary zinc with a small portion of titanium and copper. The alloy is malleable, long-lasting and resistant to corrosion.
The material can be fabricated into complex shapes and details due to its versatility, and therefore has a wide range of applications.
It is also non-flammable and 100% recyclable
RHEINZINK prePATINA develops its own natural colour as it ages. The material is available in two slightly different alloys:
- prePATINA graphite grey - develops a darker shade due to the slightly higher copper content.
- prePATINA blue grey - weathers to a lighter blue-grey colour.
RHEINZINK titanium zinc conforms to:
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
DIN EN ISO 14001
DIN EN ISO 50001