KEELINE® is a wire-based lifeline system providing fall arrest / restraint protection when working at height. KEELINE is typically used where guardrails are not suitable or where planning considerations require a virtually invisible fall protection solution.
The system is designed so that the traveller which connects the user to the systems simply glides over brackets, overcoming the need to detach from the lifeline.
It can be installed on a variety of roof types using either "top fix" anchors or a "through fix" anchorr (POSTANKA) where fixing to the main building structure is preferred. It can also be installed to any steel cladding panel, beam/column structure, solid parapet walls and flat roofs via a support post.
When a lifeline system cannot be fixed through the roof’s structure, a free standing fall arrest / restraint system can be provided using KEE ANCHOR roof anchors. A series of deadweight anchors can be linked at approximately 10m centres via the KeeLine® horizontal restraint line.
KEELINE® is available for mounting directly to concrete, steel, brick and stonework in either horizontal or overhead applications.
- Continual “handsfree” protection for up to three users
- 8mm grade 316 stainless steel wire
- Designed for roof installation and horizontal or overhead applications
- Tested on multiple roof types
- Maximum span between posts 12m
- Traveller can pass the whole length of the system without having to be detached at any point
- Open style, low posts suit metal profile and standing seam roofs
- Specific membrane roof base plate and posts allow simple wreathing installation
- Galvanised mild steel or stainless steel parts
- Base plates allow multiple fixing options
- Conforms to EN 795 2012
- Flexible, cost-effective solution
- Proven fall protection system meeting all current legislative requirements
- Safety assurance that the lifeline system is fully functional on all approved surfaces
- Minimises the number of posts and roof fixings required
- The user is always connected to the system
- Posts designed to deploy and deform in event of a fall, minimising the load being applied to the building to below 10Kn
- Saves installation time and reduces project costs
- Long term corrosion resistance
The KEELINE® system is fully compliant with the requirements of EN 795:2012, CEN TS 16415:2013, ANSI Z359 and CSA Z259, and has undergone extensive testing in different roof types, with full third party approval. Testing in roof structure was witnessed by Decra.
KEELINE® also incorporates PAS (Progressive Absorbing System). If the user falls, the shock absorbers, intermediate brackets and support posts will deploy and deform so that the loadings applied to the building’s structure is below 10Kn.