TVS ABSorb Panels provide an aesthetically pleasing solution for controlling reverberation time, and also increase the acoustic absorption of any space. The panels are widely used in classrooms, recording studios, offices, cinemas, reception areas and atriums, to provide up to class A absorption either as a complete wall covering or as a number of individually manufactured panels.
TVS ABSorb Panels feature a highly absorbent glass fibre core wrapped in an aesthetically pleasing, acoustically transparent fabric. Edges are reinforced to provide a perfect square edge. Class A acoustic absorption rating can be achieved with 50 or 40mm panels as standard.
- Panel size: bespoke; max - 2700 x 1200mm
- Colours: 80 colours available - Cara & Lucia ranges
- Fire resistance: core has been tested and offers class O fire rating to BS476: Part 6 and the fabric facing complies with class 1 to BS476: Part 7 and also complies with BS EN 1021-1 cigarette (Class O fabrics can be supplied on request)
- Weight: 50mm thick panel - 3.0kg/m2; 40mm thick panel - 2.4kg/m2 (approx)
Installation and maintenance
A wide range of installation methods can be used depending upon the project requirements. Advice is available from the TVS Technical Team.
Features and benefits
- Class A absorption achieved in 50 and 40mm thicknesses
- Manufactured to size and shape required
- Durable and easy to clean
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Complete range of fixing solutions to suit project
- 80 fabric face finishes available
- TVS impaling clip and adhesive provide a quick and easy install
- Acoustic performance: BS EN ISO 354:2003