Fireroll Acoustic E120 acoustic- and fire-rated roller shutters offer fire resistance with a high degree of sound reduction.
The infill material is designed to reduce sound transmission but it also reduces heat radiation, considerably reducing the risk of combustible materials being ignited on the unexposed side in a fire situation (when compared to single-skin fire shutters).
Can be used in any application where fire and sound compartmentation is required.
- Ideally suited to school kitchens in multi-functional school halls where regulations dictate that a fire resistance is necessary but where a sound break is also essential to avoid disruption from kitchen staff when assemblies or classes take place.
- Also suitable for exhibition halls.
- Max sound reduction: 26.2db (at 2000Hz) with 23dB Rw
- Double curtain arrangement further reduces sound transmission to max 39.1dB at 2000Hz) with 32dB Rw
- Fire-tested to EN 1634-1
- Rated E120 dependant on openings sizes in accordance with EN13501, EN13241, EN16034 and EN15269
- Also rated EW90 or EW120 dependent on size for face-fixed arrangements
- CE marked
- 7000 (w) x 5000mm (h)
- 12,000mm (w) x height dependent
- Approx 50kg/m2; varies dependent on size and lath configuration
- 100mm-high flat section continuously interlocked galvanised steel laths
- Laths are infilled with fire-resisting acoustic material
- Steel end locks and bottom rail
- Vertical galvanised steel double rebate channels
- Supplied with profiles for fixing to the structure
- Most parts galvanised as standard
- Non-galvanised parts finished with primer paint
- Electrically operated; manual operation in event of power loss
- Automatically descends upon receipt of fire signal
- Gravity failsafe closure
- Safety brake complies with EN 12604 requirements
- Heat/smoke detectors
- Audio visual warning
- Polyester powder coated finish in a range of standard RAL colours
- Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Double curtain arrangement with increased Rw