|Properties / performance||
Heat gain reduction
Low E / heat loss reduction
Johnson Window Films' state-of-the-art ScenicView films are dual-reflective and deliver the highest heat rejection available.
Suitable for dual pane and low-E windows, ScenicView is a hit with architects and designers because its dual reflectivity allows for more optimal day and night-time views while still providing substantial solar protection.
Thus, a home or office tinted with ScenicView receives the best of both worlds — heat, glare and UV ray protection on the inside and a beautiful, unimpaired vision outside the window especially at dusk.
Plus, Johnson's SV10 line is perfect for sun-drenched commercial buildings or homes with higher than normal interior heat gain. This film line provides 81% heat rejection and will create a more comfortable living/working environment in addition to helping lower energy costs.
Best of all, ScenicView will never fade and includes Johnson’s CST™ scratch-resistant hardcoat.
SCENICVIEW PRODUCT BENEFITS
• Double metal (aluminum and sputtered) construction – providing superior solar control.
• Low Interior Reflectivity – delivers better day/night views.
• High Heat Rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable household/office experience.
• Blocks 99% of harmful UV rays – reduces interior fading (furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings) and helps minimise health risks.
• CST™ scratch-resistant hardcoat – long-lasting durability.
• Backed by Johnson Window Films' comprehensive manufacturer's warranty program.