|Properties / performance||
Heat gain reduction
Adding color to a window can really make a difference in the overall aesthetic look of a commercial building or home. Owners and managers of hotels, storefronts and high-rise buildings can alter the look of the structures with the simple application of one of JWF’s Architectural reflective films.
There are three different coloured reflective films to choose from — blue, green and gold. All of these films offer excellent heat and glare rejection and will do an effective job in lowering overall energy costs.
All Architectural films include Johnson’s CST™ scratch-resistant hardcoat and will reduce interior fading of valuable furnishings by blocking up to 99% of harmful UV rays.
ARCHITECTURAL PRODUCT BENEFITS
• Colour metallised construction – striking reflective color designs providing excellent solar control and glare reduction.
• High heat rejection – helps lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable office/household experience.
• Blocks 99% of harmful UV rays – reduces interior fading (furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings) and helps minimise health risks.
• CST™ scratch-resistant hardcoat – long-lasting durability.
• Backed by Johnson Window Films' comprehensive manufacturer's warranty program.