DELTA® MS 20 is an HDPE, dimpled membrane with 20mm studs designed as a seepage layer for damp-proofing applications.
DELTA® MS 20 is used to waterproof floors, walls and vaulted ceilings where high drainage capacities are required in both above and below ground applications.
Supplied in 2m x 20m rolls, DELTA® MS 20 can be applied as horizontal or vertical permanent shuttering between shotcrete shells, curtain walls and concrete structural walls.
Dry lining, screed or flooring support
DELTA® MS 20 can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- On damp walls and floors that are underground and subject to high groundwater levels and recurring moisture
- On vaulted ceilings of archways subject to water ingress
- In cellars subject to water ingress
- With remedial dpc systems where there is high salt content
- Where installations need to be completed without allowing a period for initial drying
- Over walls and floors with friable or painted surfaces
- Over walls and floors with oil or mould contamination
- Over walls and floors with high salt content
- As a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration
Subject to site conditions and requirements, DELTA® MS 20 can also be used as:
- An underfloor damp-proof membrane
- A dry lining for ventilated walls where access through an external wall is available.
- A sealed system covering wall, floor and ceiling where water build-up behind the membrane needs to be disposed of via a sump and pump
- As cavity formers in new constructon projects
DELTA® MS 20 membranes are compression resistant, durable dimpled sheets made from HDPE. They resist degradation in soil and chemical attacks and are non-polluting to drinking water.
- Product code: DMS009
- Material: high density polyethylene
- Temperature resistance: – 30°C to + 80°C
- Thickness: approx. 1mm
- Stud height: 20mm approx.
- Roll size: 2 x 20m
- Compressive strength: 150 kN/m2 approx.
- Chemical properties: resistant to chemicals, resistant to root penetration, rotproof, neutral towards drinking water
- Drainage (l/s · m): approx. 10 l/s · m
- Drainage (l/min · m): approx. 600 l/min · m
- Drainage (l/h · m): approx. 36 100 l/h · m
- Behaviour in fire: Class E