Carpenters Mate® Pro hex head structural fasteners are self-drilling screws for fastening structural timber to timber.
The Carpenters Mate® Pro hex head screws have bespoke lengths to accommodate regulated UK timber specifications. The Carpenters Mate® Pro hex head range are all-in one fasteners, with no pre drilling being necessary for these self-drilling screws, designed with a wide washer head for increased holding power with a self countersinking head style.
One free 8mm hex head drive tool with every pack.
Features / benefits
- Comparable to M10 coach bolts
- No pre-drilling needed
- Wide washer head for increased holding power
- Self countersinking head style
- Guaranteed corrosion-resistant
- Engineered for UK regulated timbers
- Stainless steel versions available
- Specially designed for multiple wood-to-wood application
- Fully tested to BS 5268-2 and prEN14592
- Code compliant
- Free drive tool included
Available from timber / builders merchants. Visit the OSC® website to find your nearest distributor.