Bespoke angular automatic sliding door systems offer an eye-catching entrance feature for modern buildings. The angle can be directed towards the inside or outside of the building to suit client preference.
They are available left opening, right opening or bi-parting and can be installed as part of new-build projects or retro-fitted to existing structures.
Three profiles are available: LR12 and LR 22B lightweight profiles and a full-glass solution.
TORMAX automatic sliding door systems provide convenience and flexibility for access without contact with the door.
- Office buildings
- Convenience stores in filling stations
- Apartment blocks
- Care homes
- Conference and exhibition centres
- Integration into existing building automation systems
- Access control - keys, badges, video monitoring and biometric data
- Hold-up closure with button control