Bespoke curved automatic sliding door systems create an eye-catching architectural statement and can be up to 40% larger than classic linear sliding doors.
They are available left opening, right opening or bi-parting and can be installed as part of new-build projects or retro-fitted to existing structures.
Four profiles are available: LR12; LR 22B; LR 32THERM; full-glass.
TORMAX automatic sliding door systems provide convenience and flexibility for access without contact with the door.
- Office buildings
- Convenience stores in filling stations
- Apartment blocks
- Care homes
- Conference and exhibition centres
- Rescue and escape routes
- Integration into existing building automation systems
- Access, eg keys, badges, video monitoring and biometric data
- Air-lock f
- Hold-up closure with button control