Bespoke telescope automatic sliding door systems are designed for use in applications where large opening widths are required but space does not permit wide door leaves.
They are available left opening, right opening or bi-parting and can be installed as part of new-build projects or retro-fitted to existing structures.
Four profiles are available: LR12; LR 22B; LR 32THERM lightweight profiles; full-glass.
TORMAX automatic sliding door systems provide convenience and flexibility for access without contact with the door.
- Office buildings
- Convenience stores
- Flling stations
- Apartment blocks
- Care homes
- Conference and exhibition centres
- Rescue and escape routes
- Air-lock function: two co-ordinated door systems control access
- Access control: controlled by a key, badge, video monitoring and biometric data
- Hold-up closure: on pressing a button the door closes immediately and without reversal
- Building automation: incorporation into existing systems