Long lasting advanced formula which removes staining from organic growth from paving, paths, patios and below trees. Also effective on roofs, walls and balconies.
Cleaning your paved areas is made easy.
No solvents, acids or caustic soda means it will not damage the treated surface and is safe to use on all natural stone, porcelain, marble, ceramic and any kind of concrete and decorative paving. Notably efficient on areas where algae, moss, fungus, lichen and leaf staining occur.
For all types of paving elements
Effective on paths, patios and driveways
Cleans with no scrubbing required
Long lasting effectiveness
pH Value: ~7-9
Density: 1.0 g/cm³ at 20°C
Contains: 15 - 30% cationic surfactants.
How to use:
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the result is satisfactory.
- Dilute with Water 1:10 up to 1:20 for removal of stubborn stains or 1:50 when used for mild cleaning and prevention of fresh staining.
- Apply to a dry surface, using a watering can or a sprayer.
- No scrubbing is required. Keep area clear for at least 4 hours after applying & avoid applying if rain is forecast.
- Use a brush / broom & Weiss Professional Paving Cleaner to remove the remaining stain or leave it to weather naturally.
Approximately 10 square metres per litre of diluted product. (1:50)
1 litre of product treats approximately 100 - 250 sqm
Stored in the original sealed container in a cool, frost-free place Algae and Moss Treatment will last for at least 12 months after delivery.