MSW is a manual sliding door wall system for the transparent division of rooms through movable glass elements. This flexible modular system integrates door and panel elements with different functions, offering architects and designers the freedom to realise individual design solutions for sliding walls.
MSW is particularly suitable for innovative all-glass concepts in high-spec projects. The moveable glass elements of the manual sliding wall system can be adjusted to suit individual requirements, creating light and transparent spaces, and facilitating flexible use of rooms.
High-quality precision ball bearings ensure smooth operation with minimum noise, and drilling of the glass panels is not required.
- Separating foyers and meeting rooms in hotels and conference centres
- Night-time separation of entrance and service areas in banks and building societies
- Variable arrangements for training rooms
- Creating separate waiting areas in airports and railway stations
- Closing the sales premises in shopping centres and arcades at closing time
- Forming shop windows and separations between sales areas in furniture shops and car showrooms
- Providing greater privacy in restaurants and catering establishments
- Flexible use of spaces in town halls and museums
- Creating visual vistas in studios and creative areas