Offering increased light and space, the Slimdrive SC for curved sliding doors provides an attractive, spacious entrance to any building. As part of the Slimdrive range, the automatic operator is just 7cm high, enabling the drive to be mounted almost invisibly.
The slim profile system surrounds laminated safety glass, which contributes to an elegant aesthetic and provides a larger clearance. The entrance is enlarged by up to 40% in comparison with linear sliding doors.
Flexible and versatile, the Slimdrive SC can be installed nearly everywhere - with concrete, masonry, steel or glass - and is suitable for in any type of building.
The system has a fully modular construction consisting of mounting profile, track profile, cover, side parts and clamping profiles. Its door carriages with double rollers each ensures extremely quiet running and optimum weight distribution.
- Extruded cover profiles in a full range of RAL colours, EV1 and stainless steel
- Maintenance-free, fully enclosed, quiet-running DC motor
- Mains connection: 230V +6%/-10%, 50/60H
- Power consumption: max 300VA
- Overall operator height: 70mm
- Opening width double-leaf: 2000mm
- Weight of double-leaf: max 2 x 100kg