|Methods of application||
|Foot traffic time (hours)||
|Minimum thickness (mm)||
15 (monolithic); 40 (bonded); 50 (unbonded); 65-70 (floating)
Screed™ is a range of cement bound products produced under factory conditions and available in a range of grades from C5 to C30. Screed is suitable for use above and below dpc and in areas that may be subjected to
continuously wet conditions such as shower rooms, changing rooms and swimming pool surrounds.
Screed types available include:
Conventional sand cement screed
Early strength screed
Early strength fibrous screed
SBR rubber toughened screed.
Our range is not limited and bespoke designs dedicated to your project are possible. Screed when correctly specified will deliver:
• A product complying with the requirements of BS EN 13813
• Optimum cement dispersion
• Retardation of up to 12 hours working time if required, other times may be specified
• Quick dry variants allowing overlay at 57 days – on request
• Optimised water content to ensure ease of compaction
• Can be pumped using air transport pumps
• Factory quality control no need to mix on site
• Any load size from 13 tonnes, smaller loads by arrangement.
Screed is intended for use in the conventional applications envisaged by BS 82042 including residential, office and administrative buildings, as well as hotels, schools and hospitals. It is well suited for under floor heating systems
and for use in a range of environments including some outdoor locations. It is suitable to receive all types of plastic/vinyl and textile coverings as well as parquet, slabs/boards and tiles.