Car park decks
Designed by Aggregate Industries, Highpave is a range of fibre reinforced pavement grade concretes that reduce the errors associated with the use of conventional reinforcing methods. Highpave provides contractors and specifiers with a high performance, secure fast track solution to many of the more challenging aspects of construction such as:
High abrasion resistance
High strength requirement
Highpave utilises carefully selected frost resistant aggregates and a range of metal or polymer reinforcing fibres together with cements selected for the particular application. Highpave is distinguished by a number of
enhanced and special technical properties.
A concrete containing macro structural fibre reinforcement with 4Kg of polypropylene macro fibres. Highpave can be supplied in a range of consistence and strength requirements to suit your flooring system. Can be used in accordance with NHBC approved flooring systems.
Highpave when correctly specified will deliver:
• Unparalleled ease of pavement construction
• Enhanced toughness making it suitable for paving subjected to high impacts in for example lorry trailer parks
• Highpave is available in a high performance grade that will achieve the required compressive strength in as
little as 24 hours offering considerable savings in programme
• Placing Highpave is as easy as conventional concrete, is available in strengths up to 100 N/mm2 and may be
supplied containing a pigment
• Very rapid access, full set in 2 hours and up to 35N/mm2 after 8 hours
• High volume stability reduced shrinkage
• Superior toughness when subjected to mechanical forces and plant
• Possible reductions in section, subject to design when compared to traditional concrete
• Certainty of reinforcement location
• Possible savings over conventional steel mesh reinforcement
• Reduction in joints through larger panel construction
• Highpave can be tailored to the particular challenges of your contract.