Rheinzinks innovative click strip system is a modern batten system - the oldest of the roof installation systems in use today.
A clip-roll batten bracket is used to accommodate fasteners. These fastenings are covered with a roll cap. The Rheinzink click-roll system provides quick, efficient, precise installation.
Features / benefits
- Ridge termination roll cap.
- Expanded eaves termination-roll cap for roof and facade.
- Perfectly fitting components.
- Reduced tool and machine use.
- Time-saving surface installation.
- Rainproof lengthwise seam connection from 3°.
- Wooden batten replacement including clips with continuous cleats.
- Higher level of prefabrication simplifies calculation.
- Striking visual appearance of the facade.
- Installation is possible both vertically and diagonally.
- Variable design as a result of various section lengths and widths.
- Installation is possible on cross-joints or mirrored covering.