SterlingOSB3 Zero T&G is a precision-engineered tongue and groove board that can be installed in flat roof decking and flooring applications.
It performs in humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction.
- Stronger than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board.
- Cut waste with panels sanded and machined to exact tolerances, providing the same high-quality boards, with no knots, voids or delamination problems.
- Construction can continue as the structural panels will perform even when it gets a bit wet.
- Perfect for platform floors, with a hardwearing tongue and groove profile that is precision engineered to deliver.
- Tough enough to meet most load-bearing applications, OSB T&G is BBA Approved and recognised by NHBC Technical and Zurich Municipal standards, for housing applications.
- A sustainable building product that is FSC certified and made from timber grown in the UK.