CaberDek, part of the CaberBoard brand®, is an 18 or 22mm thickness T&G flooring panel offering increased protection from the elements. CaberDek combines P5 particleboard flooring with a tough, waterproof and slip-resistant film.
The product is ideal to fix with the Caberfix Pro kit - containing Joint & Joist adhesive, T&G PVA and Caberfix tape - for a silent, non-squeaky floor.
- CaberDek is based upon Caberfloor P5 which complies with BS EN312: part 5.
- Creates a safe working platform thanks to a waterproof, slip-resistant film that allows other building work to continue safely.
- When laid in accordance with fitting instructions, and with Caberfix Pro, the floor is designed to withstand the elements for up to 42 days between laying the floor and fixing the roof.
- Tough enough to work on site, the heavy-duty protective film has a high impact, puncture and tear resistance. When used with Caberfix tape, it protects against spilled plaster, paint and the weather. For use in harsh winter conditions, X-treme tape can withstand the most severe temperatures.
- Creates a floor that surpasses acoustic building regulations. Tests on the CaberDek and Caberfix Pro flooring system have demonstrated that this system exceeds the acoustic performance target with an impressive 44db.
- The CaberDek film is easy to peel, and has a sealed wax protective surface, leaving a clean floor surface.
- New-build housing
- Pack sizes: 80 (18mm thick); 66 (22mm thickness)
- Load sizes: 2400 x 600 - 19 / 20 packs
- Other pack sizes and thicknesses are available
- Bespoke cut-to-size service available