Acrovyn® Sheet is an aesthetic and protective wall covering for locations where a building is likely to suffer from impact damage. It is versatile and robust and can be used simply and effectively on walls or doors. It can also be easily cut, formed and shaped to allow the creation of unique designs.
- Through-colour product
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Suitable for thermoforming
- High-quality appearance
- Wide choice of colours, helping to meet Approved Document M requirements
- Various thicknesses available
- Durability, contributing to reduced life-cycle costs
- Easily cut to design shapes
- Easy to install and maintain
- Acrovyn® Sheet, Pebblette Texture, 2mm thickness, 2440x1220mm, 30 solid colours
- Acrovyn® 4000 Sheet, Suede Texture, 1.5mm thickness, 2440x1300mm, 30 solid colours
- Acrovyn® Sheet, 2mm thickness, 3000x1250mm, 6 Faux Wood & 3 Faux Metal finishes
- Acrovyn® Hydroclad, Smooth, 2mm thickness, 3050x1220mm, 5 solid colours
Construction Specialties also offers Acrovyn® Panels, which comprise Acrovyn® Sheet factory bonded to a fire-rated board.