Vinoseal™ 4300 manhole covers were introduced to provide a lightweight double sealed cover and frame for use with vinyl floors. The cover clamps to allow separate piece of vinyl on the access cover to the surrounding floor.
The two-part cover includes the vinoseal clamping strip that secures the vinyl permanently in position to prevent lifting. The frame includes an inner clamping strip to secure the vinyl from the surrounding floor.
Covers are removed for access by replacing the holding down bolts with the threaded lifting handles supplied. Covers can be supplied in a single unit or as multiple covers situated within one frame forming a continuous duct.
- Material options: Grade 304 or 316 polished stainless steel.
- Loading capability: Various options available, listed as classes A-D in BS EN 124
- Applications: For internal use in high hygiene areas, such as kitchens and food prep areas.
- 450x450mm clear opening
- 600x450mm clear opening
- 600x600mm clear opening
- 50x600mm clear opening
- 750x750mm clear opening
- 900x600mm clear opening (multi-cover)
- 900x750mm clear opening (multi-cover)
- 900x900mm clear opening (multi-cover)